At this time of concern about community well being, we want to share with you our approach to enhancing our hygiene practices. In the best interest of everyone, we are implementing procedures that exceed the current guidelines around social distancing and hygiene management.
Having delayed opening Motozone until we were sure that we were able to comply with all Government ruling and protect our team and customers, changes have been made to keep everyone safe and we can confirm that we are taking the following steps in addition to our standard sanitation procedures and will continue to do so.
• All helmets, goggles and gloves are sanitized after each use, dried thoroughly and sealed in a plastic bags.
• Before gearing up customers measurements are taken and the appropriate size gear allocated avoiding unnecessary trial of gear.
• Mandatory wearing of masks for everyone
• Increased frequency of cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfection of high-touch point surfaces
• Use of hand sanitizer as a supplement to frequent hand washing,
• Continued our high standards of promoting regular and thorough hand washing and reminding our team of our best practices for personal hygiene,
• Trained our team on current social distancing procedures,
• Require any team member who is ill to stay home from work.
• Temperature testing of all team members and customers prior to entering our premises
• We ensure our team and customers unite from a safe distance
• Towels are washed at a high temperature with the correct liquid and after drying are sealed in plastic bags
• Vehicles are washed with recommended sanitization products after every ride
We are a family run business and it is important to us to continue to evaluate all safety measures currently in place, and adjust accordingly as we remain focused on the health and safety of the team and you, our customers.